||Encinas Investigation Services
Encinas Investigations provides a full line of investigative services
for insurance companies, attorneys, private parties, and employers.
These services include:
- Private investigation
- Expert witness
- Armed and unarmed personal protection (bodyguard)
- Process services and more
Mr. Encinas is a California Licensed Private Investigator with
over twenty years experience. He is a Superior Court Qualified Expert
Witness, specializing in the areas of Private Security Operations,
Private Security Officer Training, Use of Force Issues and Premises
Mr. Encinas is a retired police veteran with sixteen years of service
as a sworn police officer in California. He received special training
and served with Law Enforcement Intelligence Unit robbery stake
out teams, militant and gang intelligence, crime and accident scene
investigation, bomb and hazardous device disposal, Special Weapons
and Tactics Team, as well as Special Enforcement Teams and for over
ten years was a Certified Field Training Officer.
After retirement Mr. Encinas attended law school, adding to his
extensive background and criminal justice experience. Mr. Encinas
is a college level Criminal Justice Instructor and operates California
Security Academy, which is a state approved training facility for
investigators, loss prevention agents and security officers.
Prior to entering Law Enforcement, Mr. Encinas served ten years
in the U.S. Army Special Forces in both enlisted and commissioned
officer positions. His training and experience included Special
Forces Communications, intelligence, covert and clandestine operations.
Encinas Investigations utilizes the latest technology, as well
as traditionally proven methods to conduct all investigations. These
- Interviews and recorded statements
- AOE/COE statements
- Background investigations
- Record checks
- Computer database searches
- Locates and skip traces
- Video and Photographic Recording
Types of Investigations
Personal Injury. Encinas Investigations has
worked with attorneys on personal injury cases representing plaintiff
and defendant clients. Expert Witness testimony has also dealt
with plaintiff and defense matters.
Computer Searches. Searches are available to
our clients for various license information, background history,
asset searches, criminal and civil file searches, financial and
bank searches, missing person locates, skip traces, etc.
Insurance Fraud. These
investigations are a specialty service offered for Casualty
Loss insurance Companies, Risk Management or Workers's Compensation
Administrators and Long Term Disability Insurance Companies.
We conduct AOE/COE statements and surveillance in workers
compensation fraud investigations. We perform interviews
and take written or recorded statements of all parties.
Videotape is provided in all sub-rosa investigations.
All investigators are either professional licensed Private Investigators
or experienced prior service police investigators. The investigators
must meet the requirements as set forth by the California Private
Investigators Act contained in the Business and Professions Code.
Personal Protection Specialists
California License P.I. 14607
Call us at:
Licensed By or
In Affiliation With:
- Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau of Security and Investigative Services
- California Institute of Professional Investigators
- California Association of Licensed Investigators
- National Association of Professional Investigators
- National Association of Bomb Investigators and Technicians
- National Narcotic Officers Association
- American Society of Industrial Security
- Santa Ana Police Officers Association
- Professional Investigators of California Association
- American Society of Law Enforcement Trainers
- Cal State University at Fullerton Criminal Justice Alumni Association
- Delta Theta Phi International Law Fraternity
- U.S. Army Special Forces Association
- California and World Aikido Federations
- California Security Academy
- Encinas Security Protection Services